Your story will not be complete if you only talk about the snake hook without mentioning a snake bag! All this snake handling equipment works together to complete the purpose. It is important to note that the snake hook will only help you capture the snake, but it will not transport it. You will need a container where you will transfer the animal, and this is where the snake bag comes into play.
Snake Bag-----Safe Snake Collection
So, what is the snake bag? If you intend to safely collect the snake in your compound and transporting it to a specified destination, you will need a snake bag. There are things that your snake bag must possess to qualify to be a good one. Your snake bag should be durable and breathable. And the IC ICLOVER Snake Bag is the best choice for you.
Your snake bag should also be breathable because it is where the snake will be spending some hours in there. A fabric snake bag is the best because it is breathable. You will then place some papers or any material to absorb some fluids that the snake may excrete. Once you are sure that the snake bag is conducive, you will need something that you will use to tie the knot once the snake is safe inside the snake bag.
A snake bag will be vital when you are transporting the snake after collection. A fabric snake bag will stand the test of time because the snake will not easily bite it. The snake bag will also not expose the snake to the risk of death because the fabric will allow sufficient oxygen that will maintain the snake during transportation.
Attention! Bag Your Snake Safely!
Safety is the lead factor when you are handling snakes. You have your bag, and you are now up to the task of collecting and bagging the snake. It is not as easy as it is said. First, you will need to know how to bag snakes safely.
Here are the four simple steps that will eventually lead the snake into the bag.
- Use the snake hook to grab the snake at the mid-body, distance away from the mid-body toward the head. You will want the tongs to hold so tightly close, but not in a way that will hurt the snake. When you grab it this way with a snake-handling hook, it will allow ease of movement.
- You will then get some tall grass close to where you have held the snake and open the bag using your left hand. Ensure that part of the bag is touching the ground and leave it wide open. You will then have to point the snake in the direction of the mouth of the snake-bag. You can be creative by placing some leave plants inside the bag to make it look more natural, and the snake will go in right there without hesitation.
- If the snake refuses to get in, you can use the tomb to grab the head and take it right inside the bag. You will then find a way to take the tail in again. Ensure that the snake is right at the bottom of the bag before you get to the last stage.
- Now seal the bag from the mouth. Your bag should be breathable and has the supplies to enhance the comfort as you transport it. You will tie the bag while the tongs are still holding the snake. Slowly loosen the tongue to let off the snake and locate the snake-head before removing and tightening the bag.
The steps are easy to follow, and they won’t demand any expert tips. The advantage of a snake bag is that it is easy when letting the snake out of the bag. You will use a handle or any available stick to secure the snake at the bottom of the bag. When you are sure that the snake is secure at the bottom of the bag, you will gently untie the knot sealing the bag. You will then move in an opposite direction to where the bag mouth is facing, and the snake will safely leave even without noticing you standing behind it.
Only A Snake Bag? Of Course Not!
What does a snake bag do? A snake bag is helpful when you are collecting snakes. The bag is not like any other bag. It has other qualities that will make it to be more suitable for the purpose. The bag can last longer because of the fabric material that makes it. It is softer, but it will not compromise with strength. The pet cannot tear it, and it will not cause accidental bites or escapes. A snake bag will be the best option to help you when collecting snakes, but it is not necessarily the only tool that can serve the purpose. You can use other equipment to collect snakes.
You can use other containers such as the snake buckets, snake tubes, or even the snake boxes provided that it can provide a haven for transporting the snake. A snake bag is less costly and is less demanding. Every container you will use to collect snakes does have its requirements, and you should always pay attention to the instructions for using any snake container.
Snake bag is undoubtedly the cheapest and less demanding snake transportation tool that you can get with few dollars. It is also a safe way to transfer the snake from point A to point B. The snake-handling steps until you let it into the bag are also easy to follow. Check out the instructions here and be in a better position to transport snakes using the snake bags. You can still use other transportation tools, whichever will be convenient for you. Prioritize your safety and cost when handling and transporting snakes by acquiring a quality snake bag for snake transportation.
Share this post
- Tags: hunting, hunting accessories, snake, snake bag, snake catching, snake feeding, snake handling, snake handling equipment, snake moving